Thursday, August 21, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!

I couldn't get my scanner to work so I had to take a picture of the picture. You can see his profile pretty good.

Yesterday we went to have an ultrasound to find out what we were having. We are having a boy! Everything else was good in the ultrasound also. We are very excited! Evan is especially happy. After the Tech. said it was a boy Evan leaned over to me and said, "Hey mom see that. (pointing to the screen) That's my baby brother." They both were so cute watching the ultrasound. The due date is still the same, December 26th.

3 comments:

Abraham and Sara said...

Yay!!!!!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Congrats!! Ultrasounds rock. I think I would have serious anxiety if I didn't get to know the gender of my babies before they came. Only four months to a new baby boy!

The Sabatini Family said...

YAY!! That's so exciting Jenny! Congratulations. Love ya, ~Bonnie