Here are just some random pictures from the last week. Evan and Olivia each got a ticket for a free ride at Fun Land here in Idaho Falls so we took them there on Friday. I didn't take my camera and I wish I would have. This place is worse than a traveling carnival. There are six rides and a miniature golf course. The rides are also really old. The Ferris wheel doesn't have any seat belts! Evan and Olivia had a fun time though.
The picture of me is very humiliating but my sister Mindy asked me to. She has never seen me when I am pregnant. I am 20 weeks, or five months, pregnant. I can find out what we are having now but I am just going to wait until my next appointment in a few weeks.
I rained three night in a row! There was also thunder and lightning. I know that doesn't seem very exciting but after two months of warm weather it was nice for the change. It made me miss the rain a little. I know if we were living in Oregon there is no way I would have said this!
3 comments:
Jenny You look really good!! I love the pictures of Evan and Liv. so cute! I love that Live fell asleep at the table. Funny!
Jenny, You are so stinkin' cute!!! I love the picture of Olivia asleep at dinner. So adorable. Poor little girl! :)
Jenny you look adorable!
Post a Comment