Monday we went up to Rexburg to see Jessica and her girls. We went to Porter park and got a free lunch for the kids (one of the schools offers it at the park), then we went to the little water park there. They all loved it! Evan was the most adventurous he loved the slides and ran through all of the little fountains. Olivia, Savanna and Adelia played at the end of the slides most of the time. They had a great time though.
After the water park they rode on the carousel right at the same park. Jessica and I even took them to get shaved ice after that. We came back to the park to eat them. We had such a fun day. Evan and Olivia love to go up to see Savanna, Adelia, baby Sage, Jessica and their dog Elouise. It is great having Jessica so close for me also!
2 comments:
That looks like such a FUN park. How nice to have Jessica so close! Man, Savanna has gotten big - I haven't seen her forever. How fun. Miss you guys, and I'm SOOO glad you started a blog!!!! Love ya. ~Bonnie
Ha! Thanks for the "memory". You can't escape Utah without some serious Jell-o makin' skills! Your kids are awesome for going off the diving board!
I need to bring your book back. Maybe we will drop it by tomorrow.
Post a Comment