Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paden and Poop!!!

I cannot believe this happened to me so I have to share this story!!!
Last night was bath night for the kids. Paden LOVES to take baths and to make him happy I take his clothes off and he plays by the bath tub while Evan and Olivia get washed first. Well, last night was the same as every other night until he decided to leave the bathroom and go to his room. I could hear him playing so I did not worry. I was just finishing with Olivia and saw Paden by his door. There was something on his leg and it was brown! My heart sank, I hurried and finished with Liv then went into his room. All over his legs, hands and on the carpet was poop! The poop made a trail like he was walking while he went! I think he even tried tasting it!
I hate having dirty kids and especially a dirty house. This was the worst by far for me. All Mike and I could do was laugh about it though. It was a good thing we had a good evening and we all were in a good mood or my reaction may have been different.
I thought everyone might like to hear that story.

1 comment:

Abraham and Sara said...

Ahh, that's the worst! I haven't experienced anything like that yet with poop but I am sure my time will come :)