Sunday, March 7, 2010

February Events

This month has been another very busy one! We had some beautiful spring-like days also and had to take advantage! We went to the Zoo and Beach in one week! We have also had field trips and fundraisers. Evan has started playing soccer but I don't have pictures on the computer yet, next blog. Life has been good. Evan , Olivia and Paden are growing up soooo fast and Mike is busy with work, which is such a great blessing!
We went to the beach with Rhonda Harding, Kristen Cooper, Sara Frye and 10 kids! It was so crazy but so much fun!!!!
Paden enjoying celery covered in sand!


I had to take a picture of Riley and Ryan Cooper. They ran around in their underwear and had a great time!

I loved this picture!



We had another beautiful Saturday so we went to Shampoeg State Park to walk and let the kids ride their bikes.

Paden loves to ride on the trike.

Olivia's class went to Scotty's Playhouse for a field trip. Paden and I got to go. It was interesting going up in the play structure, but I think Olivia loved showing me around. They are in the sun in this picture.

Olivia said she needed to take a nap in this picture. I was getting a little claustrophobic at this point. I don't remember the play tubes feeling so small when I was little! :)
Evan's class went to the McMinnville Fire Department for their field trip. Evan was in heaven!!! He loved every part of it! He now wants to be a fire fighter even more!

The fireman showing how they go down the fire pole. This kids thought it was so cool!


Our future firefighters. :) I love that Evan has his hands in his pockets!

1 comment:

The Sabatini Family said...

How fun!! I'm jealous of your Spring weather!! We still have snow on the ground, although it is starting to warm up somewhat. )