Monday, February 8, 2010

Oregon Zoo

I was on the computer tonight and thought about my blog page and realized it has bees several months since I updated! I have not even checked everyones blog pages. Here are some pictures of the family at the Oregon Zoo. We went a few weekends ago with my sisters Amy and Mindy. We drove to Hillsboro then rode on the Max train to the Zoo. It was such a fun day! Evan, Olivia, and Paden had a great time and did so good!!! They are growing up so fast.

Olivia in an Eagle's nest.




Waiting for the Max train. Notice we are the only ones. I love living near a larger city but not one that is too big!

Paden, he is now 13 months old!




Paden was content the whole time in the stroller. He just watched all of the people around him and loved the animals!

There is a baby elephant in the background. A little hard to see.




Riding on the Max.

This was such a fun day! We got a year pass so it will be fun to go in the summer and see the African animals also. Thanks Amy and Mindy for coming also. We are so lucky to have you guys and sisters and Aunts!!!

2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

How fun!! You have the cutest kids Jen, I love "seeing" them on your blog! Thanks for posting!! :)

Carissa said...

Oh man, I miss the Oregon Zoo so much. It really is such a nice zoo! Your kids are growing up, they are so cute!