Sorry to all of you who have checked my Blog in the last three weeks and have had to see It's a Boy every time. We went to Oregon to visit family for about ten days then my mom came over here for six days. I was pretty sick right before going to Oregon and while in Oregon. The baby was pushing against my Ureters, which allow my Kidneys to drain into my bladder, so my kidneys could not drain properly. I thought I had a kidney stone, again, the pain was so bad. My kidneys were basically swollen. My mom came over in case I had to see a urologist and have stints placed in my ureters to allow my kidneys to drain. I am fine now and was the whole time my mom was here. I had a great time with her though and I am so happy she came.
Enough about me. I have added four new blogs for everyone to enjoy. Hope everyone is doing good. We already miss Oregon but it is nice to be back at our home also.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Sorry about your kidneys, that had to be painful. Take care. I love seeing your cute kids!! :) Love ya. ~Bonnie
Post a Comment