His head is getting better and is hardly swollen. It still has a road rash scab on it but it definitely looks better.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Evan's fall
Okay, I didn't really want to show these pictures but almost all of the family has wanted to see pictures from Evan's fall last Thursday night. Evan and Liv were riding their bikes Thursday after dinner. We were about to go inside when Evan said he wanted run a little bit. There were other kids out playing also. Two were older, about 9 or 10 years old, and riding razor scooters. They were going very fast and Evan turned right into the boy. The boy didn't have time to even slow down and he hit Evan. Evan fell back and hit his head on the concrete. If you ask Evan what happened he will say, " this brown boy, like Uncle Paul, ran into me with his scooter and I fell." (For those of you that don't know I have a brother that is, as Evan calls it, dark brown.)
His head is getting better and is hardly swollen. It still has a road rash scab on it but it definitely looks better.
Right after he fell. It looked like a golf ball under his skin.

These two are of the next day when the swelling spread.
We didn't take Evan to the doctor. He seemed okay after falling and we iced it all night. I was going to take him this week but the swelling is almost gone and he is still doing great.
His head is getting better and is hardly swollen. It still has a road rash scab on it but it definitely looks better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can not believe how big that bump is. We are so glad that he is doing better.
Post a Comment