Michael started class last week. One evening I needed to go to the grocery store and Evan, Olivia and I wanted cookies. (Okay is was mostly me but when I said I would get Oreo cookies they wanted them too.) I let them have some before baths. Evan ate about seven and Olivia ate about five. They love to dunk their cookies too so it was quite a mess.
Hey Jenny remember me!!! You wouldn't forget an old roommate would ya! =) Anyway, I was talking to Jess and she mentioned you had a blog (I've been after her to make one herself) so she gave me your address! just wanted to stop and say hello! You have such a cute family! So catch me up on the last ~7 or so years! =) -Linna
1 comment:
Hey Jenny remember me!!! You wouldn't forget an old roommate would ya! =) Anyway, I was talking to Jess and she mentioned you had a blog (I've been after her to make one herself) so she gave me your address! just wanted to stop and say hello! You have such a cute family! So catch me up on the last ~7 or so years! =) -Linna
Post a Comment