Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swimming Lessons!!!

Waiting to start their lessons.

So excited for lessons!


Monday Evan and Olivia started swimming lessons. They were very excited. Olivia is in a "mommy and me" class because she is not old enough so she loves it. Evan is in a beginning class and has cried both days now. He does not want to do anything. I feel terrible. When I talked to him about it he said that he just wants his mom and dad to teach him how to swim. I am just hoping that he will get a little better each day. It is a little discouraging as a mom to see your son crying and not wanting to do anything. If anyone has advice please leave a comment. Oh, to top yesterday off Olivia was bit or stung 5 times by this little black bee thing. I just hope today goes better because I love to take them. Other than swimming lessons, we are all doing great and excited about going up to the Greene's cabin to see Nathan, Brittnee, Ari and Devynn.


1 comment:

Abraham and Sara said...

Olivia looks like a little barbie doll with that gorgeous hair. I love it!