Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

Bonnie did this on her blog so I thought I would do it on mine also. I thought it would be fun so please comment! Oh, these memories can also be about Michael, Evan or Olivia also.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
You can also comment anonymously on my blog (hint to those without a Google account!)

2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

So many memories to choose from! I would have to say my favorite memories are the many sleep overs we had at your house, walking down to T&E and hanging out in your Dad's wood shop. I miss those days! :)

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

I haven't known you long but I think basketball games at the church are my favorite memory. Especially the one where Clara ended up leaving with Evans shirt due to the poop incident! I was glad you laughed instead of being revolted. So embarrassing.