I was just trying to see what I could do on my blog page. I am trying to put a video on this post and I actually have no idea what video it is. I don't know if it even works so this video may be interesting and old. Okay the video didn't work so I put some old pictures up.
We have not been doing anything too exciting. We did go see Nathan and Brittnee up in Island Park last weekend. I took the camera but it never left our bedroom. Evan and Olivia had a great time playing with Ari and Devynn. They were so fun to watch. Evan's favorite thing was driving the tractor with Brother Greene (Brittnee's dad). He even told Mike all about it when we got home.
I am going to try and sign Evan and Olivia up for swimming lessons at the end of the week. If there are openings I will definitely take pictures and videos.
I just want to let everyone know once again how excited I am to have a blog spot! I like blog spots more than my space and I kept mine public because I want people to find this page like family and friends.
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!! Evan and Olivia are getting so big. It will be fun to "see" more of them! Love ya! ~Bonnie
Jenny i am also excited that you have started a blog. Cute pictures!
When posting a video you can also go through youtube.
Post a Comment