Sunday, February 8, 2009
Random pictures
These are just some pictures of the last month or so. We are all doing better. Paden was in the hospital for two days last week. He has RSV and was very sick for a few days. He is still sick but they said he could go home. He has to use a nebulizer with medication, to open his airway, every four hours. It was very scary to hear he had RSV and especially when he was admitted to the hospital. We are so grateful that he is doing better.
Evan had a pre-school program that was scheduled for before Christmas but because of the weather it was in January. He was so handsome and did such a great job. I know I am bragging but I think he is his teacher's favorite and he is one of the best in his class. :)

Paden at one month old!
Paden has "the Mike look" like his dad in this picture.
Evan went on his first field trip. January was nutrition month so his class learned a lot about food. For a field trip they went to Safeway and got a tour of the grocery store. They also got free food.
Evan on the bus. He was so excited to ride on a school bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenny...I don't have your email address. Could you send it to me so I can add you to my blog? Sarajane320@hotmail.com
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment