Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Three Children!
Hi everyone. Here are some new pictures. Paden was blessed the first Sunday in January. Mike gave Paden a great blessing and a lot of family came which was nice. We are all pretty good. I have been asked a few times how it is to have three children. My kids are all great but it is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I thought that having two was easy and one more would not be any harder. I was wrong. I admire those with three or more kids so much. Paden is not four weeks yet and I know that it will be easier but every day is interesting right now. I still love my Evan, Olivia and Paden so much and they are so cute we just need to get used to the adjustments. I am so grateful that my mom has been here to help me. I needed her to come back to help for a little longer. I don't what I would do if I didn't have such a great and helpful mom.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute family you have Jenny! I'm sure it's a big adjustment, but you are super-mom! :) Take care.
Jenny, Paden is so cute, i just want to squeeze him. The girls loved to watch Evan sing he is so cute. We love and miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment