Kristen Cooper hosted a Halloween party at her parents house the on the Friday before. We had to go dressed up or we would drop dead at midnight! We had a great time. Kristen worked so hard for the party. The house was decorated perfectly. They had ghoulish punch and appetizers then a course dinner. Kristen tried to broaden the taste palate of some very country men with jicama. They all thought is was cheese until they picked it up an looked at it. It was quite entertaining to watch the reactions of some. Kristen had her brother and his friend be our servers. We had french Onion soup, which was awesome, salad, then the main course.
After dinner we talked and played a few games. We almost played a game called "squeal piggy squeal" but none of us were willing to sit on each others laps. We settled for Psychiatrist and Mafia.
Thank you Kristen for all of the hard work you put into the party. We had so much fun!!!

My cousin Laura and her husband Jim. Jim was a "pot head".

I had a shirt that said "bun in the oven" and Mike was the baker. I am laughing because my sister, Mindy, had long fake nails and was struggling with the camera. Her nail is across the screen for the picture.

My cousin Bryce and his wife Cherish.

My cousin Rhonda and her husband Darrin.

Amy and Mindy. Amy was a Gardner and Mindy was a witch. She made custom teeth that were awesome. I wish I had a close up for everyone to see.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a TON of fun. How cool! I'm glad you went with the "bun in the oven" idea - so cute, and you guys pulled it off perfectly! :) It was so nice to see you when we were in town. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment