Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moving

For those of you who have not heard we are moving. We are going to move back to Oregon on October 10th. Michael's job is slowing down and the outlook for work in the winter is not good. He is going to work with his Dad again. Hopefully he will start his second year as an electrical apprentice next year.

I have really loved living in Idaho Falls and I don't want to leave but I also understand the need to move. I have made some great friends here and it will be hard to leave them. We all have made good friends. Evan didn't want to move and started to cry when we told him. He is excited to move now but it took some convincing. I told him the beach was close and that there was a huge park in McMinnville he could play at.

I won't have any new posts for a few weeks while we are settling in.

3 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

wow, that is really sad, I won't see you before you move since we are in Nebraska for a month. But good luck, it has been fun knowing you and your family. GOod luck with the baby! I'll check your blog for baby pictures!

The Sabatini Family said...

Good luck on the move. I wish we could move back! :) Oh well, someday I guess. Love you guys. Take care. ~Bonnie

Abraham and Sara said...

Yay, I am excited you guys will be close! We will have to get together soon.