We actually had two days in a row without rain! This is a first since I don't know how long. I live in Oregon and I don't mind the rain but these dry days were greatly appreciated! Anyways, a lot was accomplished with our daughter Olivia on Saturday. She learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!!! She is only 4 1/2 years old, almost 5. We are very excited for her! We are all doing good and enjoying life. Evan, Olivia and Paden are all growing up so fast it is crazy!
Olivia started in the grass so if she fell it would be soft. She then went out onto the drive and practiced. She wants to ride her bike all the time and is getting better every day!
3 comments:
it's nice to meet your family.
free expression, continuous communication, and love are the foundation for your children grow up happy, or at least I think.
VERY GOOD LUCK.
Very nice blog. Great jobs!
Regards,
Realizare Magazin Online
Hey I just checked out your blog today and I think it is fantastic. My family just created a blog yesterday and we're trying to find other people's. I would love it if you could help us promote our new blog. It's called "Kids In the Middle of Nowhere."
Post a Comment