These pictures are of the kids with there letters to Santa. We mailed them at Hopscotch children's store and he must have gotten the letters because they got some of the stuff they asked for!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I know that an update for my blog is LONG overdue. I have tons of pictures from various events that have happened but I decided to just to put pictures of one event. Since the last post, with pictures, school has started. Evan is in Kindergarten and Olivia is in Linfield Pre-k. I have had some time with just Paden. That has been nice also. I ran a marathon with my sister in October, we had a fun Halloween, pumpkin patch visits, Evan turned 6, Thanksgiving, getting ready for Christmas, Paden turned 2 and Christmas! We also had a fun Christmas break with visits to OMSI and the Portland Children's Museum. Life is crazy but we love it! I love my life and the wonderful people I get to share it with.
These pictures are of the kids with there letters to Santa. We mailed them at Hopscotch children's store and he must have gotten the letters because they got some of the stuff they asked for!

These pictures are of the kids with there letters to Santa. We mailed them at Hopscotch children's store and he must have gotten the letters because they got some of the stuff they asked for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment