Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby, Baby!!

Hi to everyone!!! I just wanted to let you know that Michael and I go into the hospital tomorrow morning at 5:30. I am schedules to have the C-section and 7:30 a.m. We are very excited and nervous.

We have been having problems with my parent's computer at the house and I will try to get pictures on as soon and possible. My dad has a laptop that I may ask him to bring to the hospital so I can post pictures tomorrow. My sister has also said that she would do my blog spot for me while I am in the hospital. Either way I will have pictures for you to see.

We hope that all of our fellow "bloggers" are doing great and have a great Christmas!!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I am so excited for you too! Hope all is well with the Berkey family tomorrow! And Merry Christmas!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

YAY by now you should already have the baby! THat is sooooo exciting! ihope everything went well and you and baby are doing good. Can't wait to see pictures!